Ditch your sugar cravings in five days without dieting, restriction, or calorie counting.
The next LIVE ROUND of the Shift the Sugar 5 Day Challenge starts on Monday 4th October
Over 6000 women have taken part in this challenge and successfully eliminated their cravings and changed their relationship with food over these magical five days.
Are you finally ready to:
- Say goodbye to your sugar cravings and find more peace around food?
- End the cycle of yoyo dieting and stop feeling guilty about every mouthful?
- Discover easy ways to boost your energy and reduce fatigue?
It's all possible and it's only £5 so grab your spot today!
Thousands of women have taken the challenge and experienced results like these...
I was feeling tired and sluggish with aching joints. One week later on Shift the Sugar I had more energy and started to learn what the best foods were for my body to work for me rather than against me. No more will I diet, I will nourish my body and start to enjoy food rather than obsess about it.
- JULIA, SHIFT THE SUGAR PARTICIPANT
Shift the Sugar educated me a lot. I had previously followed all the usual slimming club diets and was shocked at how much sugar I was consuming. I have a few health problems but feel so much better by cutting down on sugar.
- LINDA, SHIFT THE SUGAR PARTICIPANT
You've tried every diet going. Low carb, high fat, low fat, slimming clubs, intermittent fasting. You name it, you've been there.
But your SUGAR cravings are still out of control, you're constantly obsessing about food and every single emotion is comforted with chocolate.
I hate to break it to you, honey...
IT'S THE DIETING.
The calorie counting, the macro tracking, the restriction, the yoyo-ing all lead to:
- an 'all or nothing' approach to food (are you either 'all in' or 'all out'?)
- food obsession and 'addiction' (don't seem to have an 'off' button?)
- crippling physical and emotional cravings (always trying to resist the biscuit tin?)
- a really unhealthy relationship with food (terrified of carbs?! 'Saving' calories for treats?)
- poor body image (always criticising yourself?)
- increased risk of bingeing followed by guilt and shame (constantly falling off the wagon?)
Wouldn't you like to wave goodbye to all the restriction and feel happier around food?
Imagine how it would feel to...
- End the cycle of yoyo dieting
- Wake up with more energy in the morning
- Ditch that 3pm sugar slump & mindless evening snacking
- Enjoy food, not fear it
- Stop feeling guilty about every mouthful
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED, READ ON
Shift the Sugar will change your life!
Ditch your cravings
Learn simple nutrition strategies to combat your cravings without feeling deprived.
Our cravings-busting recipes will balance your blood sugar, fill you up and stop you from obsessing about food all day.
End the all or nothing mindset
Having an all or nothing mindset around food is keeping you trapped in the diet cycle and in a never-ending battle with food and your body.
You will learn how to have a healthier mindset around food so you can enjoy all foods without guilt (even cake!)
You don't have to do this alone. You will be surrounded by a fiercely supportive and friendly community of like-minded women.
You will also get live daily trainings from Lauren, a qualified Nutritional Therapist and Mindset Coach, and support from our Community Mentors.
Here's everything you get on the challenge, for just £5...
Recipes & shopping list
- Recipe ebook & shopping list of simple, tasty recipes so you don't have to worry about what to eat.
- Meal prep suggestions so you can feel organised and stop relying on quick fixes.
- All recipes are super simple and versatile with options and alternatives for even the fussiest of eaters!
- Gluten free, dairy free, vegetarians and vegans are all catered for!
Live Daily Workshops and Q&As with Lauren Gayfer
(Qualified Nutritional Therapist & Certified Mindset Coach with over a decade of experience transforming women's relationships with food)
- Understand which foods nourish you best so you are no longer confused which about carbs, fats & proteins to eat.
- Ditch the all or nothing mindset around food so you can get off the rollercoaster of fad diets.
- Discover the importance of self-care in managing your stress and cravings so you can understand your sugar triggers.
A Supportive Community of REAL women
- We welcome women of ALL races, ages, sizes and backgrounds.
- We are not a weight loss group.
- You will be loved, supported and accepted exactly as you are. We are not in the business of making you take up less space in the world and will never ask you for your weight or tell you that you need to lose a single pound.
Let's kick your cravings, regain your energy and reignite your nourishment.
Hey there, I'm Lauren Gayfer.
Founder of You are Nourished Ltd. and my membership club Nourished 365.
I'm a Nutritional Therapist and Mindset Coach and I combine my decade of nutrition experience with powerful mindset and NLP tools to inspire and empower women to have a healthier relationship with food and feel the best they've ever felt.
I'm obsessed with helping women to never diet again. I believe passionately that food is at the heart of our physical and emotional nourishment, and that it should bring us joy not guilt.
Shift the Sugar is now in its fifth year and has helped thousands of women to ditch their cravings and free themselves from fad diets.
I can't wait to help you too!
Want to learn how to prepare and enjoy real foods that make you feel amazing inside and out with no calorie counting or tracking EVER?
Here's what you get for only £5:
(that's less than your latte habit)
This is the last time I will be offering the challenge at this CRAZY price, so if you want to change your life before the end of 2021, then grab your space now!
The results speak for themselves...
Shift the Sugar made me rethink everything I had been taught at diet clubs. The recipes are easy to follow and planning meals in advance is a life saver.
This is the best thing I have done.
- MAXINE, SHIFT THE SUGAR PARTICIPANT
After attending diet clubs all my adult life, I was obsessed with food and had problems with binge eating. Shift the Sugar has taught me about mindset and nourishing my body. Food is no longer the enemy, now the cravings are gone. I now feel freedom and in control.