How to stop evening snackingMay 18, 2022
As much as diet culture would like us to believe there are good and bad foods, there’s nothing wrong with enjoying a snack. I couldn’t get through the afternoon without a cuppa accompanied by an energy ball or granola bar! The issue comes when it’s mindless snacking. It can be so easy at the end of an evening in front of the TV to find you’ve finished off an entire packet of biscuits without even realising it. You’re left feeling awful because you’ve overeaten, and you didn’t even get any pleasure from it as it was all done on auto-pilot!
Today I will be uncovering the many different reasons so many of us struggle with mindless evening snacking and the feelings of guilt associated with this. In this episode, I’ll share some tools that can help you cut down on snacking without feeling you’re restricting yourself.
“Just as you can form a healthy habit, you can break an unhealthy habit.”
- Lauren Gayfer
In This Episode:
- Discover the various reasons we get cravings at the end of the day.
- Understand that snacking is not bad and does not make you weak.
- Help you to identify why you seek solace in food.
- Understand how mental restriction perpetuates feelings of guilt.
- Learn how you can be more mindful around food.
- Discover healthier habits that can replace late-night snacking.
- Get your copy of my Divine Desserts ebook: https://youarenourished.thrivecart.com/divine-desserts/
Connect with Lauren: