How to Eat Healthily When You’re Really Really BusyApr 13, 2022
Life is busy. If you’re a working mum like me, you can often find yourself being pulled in all directions and it can feel a constant battle to keep on top of it all. When we’re under lots of pressure, good intentions can go out the window and we end up reaching for convenience foods full of processed nasties that aren’t actually going to help us feel better. But I do understand that sometimes we just don’t have the capacity to be spending hours in the kitchen. That’s why I’ve put together some top time-saving tips that can help.
Today I want to talk about simple steps you can put into practice to stop life getting on top of you. In this episode, I share lots of practical tips that are going to help you keep nourishing yourself and your family even when you’re really busy.
“When we are really, really stressed, that is when we need to take care of ourselves the most.”
- Lauren Gayfer
In This Episode:
- Understand why cravings are worsened when under stress.
- I’ll remind you that everything doesn’t always have to be perfect and how to cut yourself some slack.
- Realise the importance of prioritising yourself as you can’t help others if you’re not looking after yourself.
- Discover my practical tips to use when life gets really busy.
- Learn how to put some really simple, quick and tasty meals together.
- Try out some of my favourite meal prep hacks.
- Find out about my 7 Meals in an Hour workshop that will set you up with meals and snacks for the week ahead.
Connect with Lauren:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nourished.lauren/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.laurengayfer.com/nourished.lauren
Check out my 7 Meals in an Hour Meal Prep Workshop: www.laurengayfer.com/7-meals