Why I've Stopped Running My Signature Shift the Sugar ChallengeFeb 23, 2022
Many of you will be familiar with my incredibly popular 5-day Shift the Sugar challenge. This challenge has helped thousands of women ditch their cravings without feeling deprived. But as my own relationship with food changed over the years, it no longer felt in alignment with what I’m passionate about.
Today I want to talk about why I created Shift the Sugar, the incredible results it provided and how I’m replacing it with something even more exciting that will still help you achieve amazing transformations. In this episode I explain how the changes in my own relationship with food have led me to shift the focus of what I teach, and how I always want to be clear and honest about what you can expect from me. I can’t wait for you to join me on my new exciting adventure!
“Ultimately I want to make sure that people who sign up to work with me know exactly what they’re getting.”
- Lauren Gayfer
In This Episode:
- Learn how Shift the Sugar came about.
- Discover how my own relationship with food has informed what I teach.
- Find out how Shift the Sugar evolved over the last 5 years since it began.
- Understand the misalignment I felt between the sugar-free and anti-diet messaging.
- Discover what led me to make the difficult decision to no longer run Shift the Sugar challenges.
- Learn about the exciting new Food Freedom Bootcamp that will help you understand what is driving your cravings and give you the tools to find food freedom.
Connect with Lauren:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nourished.lauren/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.laurengayfer.com/nourished.lauren
- Find out all about my new Food Freedom Bootcamp here: https://www.youarenourished.com/bootcamp